Frequently Asked Questions

You are in category: USA

  1. I still have my green visa waiver card. Could this cause problems for future visits to the US

     Yes, as there is no evidence that you have actually left the USA.  What you need to do is complete all the details on the back of the card and send it to the Custom and Border Protection (CBP).  Include an explanatory letter and evidence of your departure, such as originals of the boarding passes, payslips or dated credit card receipts for purchase outside the US.  Do not expect any acknowledgement and make sure you keep copies of the originals just in case they get lost in the post, and take them with you when you next visit the States.

    The address is:



    1084 South Laurel Road,


    Kentucky 40744,



    For additional information go to and search for "i-94 return"

    0 visitor(s) thought that this answer was helpful. Do you? Rate Good Rate Bad
    click here to return to the top of the page