Luxury, style, glamour: the 5 star Corinthia Hotel St Georges Bay has them all. It provides first class service and facilities, along with spacious guest rooms, all in a contemporary setting. It comes complete with three outdoor swimming pools which cascade down to a private beach.
The 5* Corinthia Hotel is situated on the tip of the rocky peninsula that forms the north side of St George's Bay. The hotel is U-shaped, surrounding two of the three outdoor swimming pools, opening out onto St George's Bay. The hotel is cleverly designed so that almost all the rooms have a sea view.
The Corinthia Hotel St George's Bay is located within 10 minutes walking distance of Paceville. It also provides a courtesy bus to Sliema, St Julian's, Valletta and the Marsa Golf Club. There is a service bus stop right outside the hotel. The hotel provides private parking and valet parking if required.
The hotel has facilities (such as ramp access) for guests with reduced mobility.
Corinthia Hotel St George's Bay Accommodation
The Deluxe Rooms in the Corinthia Hotel St George's Bay are typically 27 m2, and come with either twin, queen-size or king-size beds. They have en suite bathrooms and air conditioning and come equipped with cable/satellite TV, in-room safe, mini bar and trouser press. Each also has a balcony from which to enjoy the sea view.
The executive rooms are similar to the deluxe rooms, but are located on a separate floor and provide access to the facilities of the Executive Club. In addition, guests in an Executive Room receive a complimentary newspaper, business journals, designer toiletries, slippers and a dedicated host service.
The Junior Suites of the Corinthia Hotel St George's Bay are 43 m2, allowing separate lounge and bedroom areas, separated by louvered shutters. This also provides flexibility, as the sofa in the lounge folds out to make a double bed. The bedroom area includes a queen-sized double bed and being located on the executive floor, they come with membership of the Executive Club and all the complimentary extras of the Executive Rooms.
All the rooms have broadband internet access.
Corinthia Hotel St George's Bay Restaurant and Bars
There are number of restaurants and bars in the Corinthia Hotel, St George's Bay:
- Fra Martino This is the main restaurant of the hotel where guests who are on bed & breakfast or half board etc. are served. The food is a combination of continental, international and local specialities. For dinner there is a choice of à la carte, dish of the day or buffet followed by homemade desserts, specially prepared by the Corinthia Hotel's pastry team. There is a varied choice of fine wines from throughout the world available. Sunday lunch (October-June) is a special occasion: live music plus a regional speciality table.
- Grill 3301 This is the latest place to eat in the Corinthia Beach Resort. With its warm ambience and stunning views over St George's Bay, it is the ideal place to enjoy gorgeous seafood or a steak, maybe washed down with a bottle of excellent wine. The Grill 3301 serves a range of seafood dishes and grilled meats plus pastas and salads. Fruit de mer addicts just must try the Seafood Tower! Again there is an extensive wine list to accompany the meal. (Open September-May.)
- Henry J Beans Typical American Bar and Grill: great steaks, great burgers and great cocktails. Major live sporting events are shown on the giant screen plus frequent musical entertainment and a happy hour
- Terrace Lounge An open air restaurant with breath taking views across St George's Bay, only matched by the fantastic food. Serves grilled meat and fish, or try the lamb and beef kebabs, served with mezes. (Open June to September.)
- Pearl Lounge Chic and sophisticated, the Pearl Lounge specializes in a range of Champagne cocktails or Bellinis, plus delicious bar snacks
- Le Café A great place for a coffee or another of those delicious pastries.
- Corsairs For those who want to spend a day in the Sun, Corairs provides all-day dining at the Lido St George. It offers cool drinks and ice creams, plus snacks from the light and healthy to burgers, pizzas and grills, with mouth watering deserts to follow. (Only open during the summer months.)
Other restaurants which are available to guests are in the Hotel Marina:
- Bayview Restaurant Informal dining with superb views over the Mediterranean. The Bayview Restaurant is open for breakfast, dinner and Sunday lunch and specializes in Mediterranean style cooking. During the summer months dine al fresco on the terrace.
- Da Marina Fans of Italian cooking will love Da Marina. Bruschetta or salad starter, followed by home made pastas, crusty pizzas, char grilled steaks or maybe a grilled swordfish steak,, the Da Marina provides year-round dining with an open air terrace during the summer.
- Vinotheque A French-style cheese and wine bar, the Vinotheque has a large but select list of wines and a fantastic selection of local and continental cheeses. On top of that, it provides a comprehensive menu of freshly cooked dishes, mostly with a French flavour.
- Café 24 Specializing in tasty snacks, including pastries, cakes, sandwiches or salads, the Café 24 is the ideal place to meet friends for a coffee from early in the morning to late at night.
Corinthia Hotel St George's Bay Facilities
With three outdoor pools, a children's pool, an indoor pool and sauna, a Jacuzzi and its own private rocky beach, guests who enjoy bathing, be it in the water or in the Sun are well catered for by the Corinthia Hotel, St George's Bay. For those who enjoy more active water sports, there are a diving centre, private yacht hire and sailing facilities, and the hotel has its own private jetty. The hotel has its own fitness centre which is open to guests.
The Corinthia Hotel provides Concierge and bell boy service. Dry cleaning and a shoe shine service are also available.
There is Wi-Fi internet access in the lobby.
Apollo Day Spa, Corinthia Hotel St George's Bay
The Apollo Day Spa provides guests at the Corinthia Hotel, St George's bay with all the pampering that they could wish for. It has a large selection of beauty and relaxation therapies, provided by a highly-skilled team of therapists and beauty practitioners. Treatments include:
- Luxury scrubs
- Customised packages