The 4* Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort shares facilities with its 5* neighbour, the Corinthia Hotel St George's Bay. These include the private beach, a fully equipped water sport centre and the Apollo Spa. Also it has an excellent choice of restaurants and bars, both in-house and in the Corinthia Hotel St George's Bay.
Standing on the shore of the picturesque St George's Bay, the 4 star Marina Hotel is a short walk to both the sandy beach in St George's, the shopping facilities of Bay Street and Paceville, the heart of Malta's nightlife. There is a courtesy bus from the hotel to St Julian's, Sliema, Valletta and the 18 hole Marsa Golf Club.
The Marina Hotel has ramp access and facilities for guests with reduced mobility.
Marina Hotel Accommodation
The majority of the rooms in the Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort are Standard Rooms. These are decorated in typically Mediterranean style, with a tiled floor. The rooms are en suite and air conditioned and have a balcony with a sea view. They are available with both twin and double beds and are fitted out with cable/satellite TV, mini-bar, safe and trouser press. Non-smoking rooms are available and also some of the rooms come in pairs linked by interconnecting doors. They can take a third person
The Marina Hotel also has ten Junior Suites. These provide a separate lounge area, as well as a bedroom. They have the advantage that being on the upper floors of the hotel, they have even better views than the Standard Rooms.
All the rooms have access to broadband internet.
Marina Hotel Restaurant and bars
There are a number of restaurants available to guests in the Hotel Marina:
- Bayview Restaurant This offers informal dining with superb views over St George's bay. It is the main restaurant of the Marina Hotel, and is where guests on food included tariffs are served. The Bayview Restaurant is open for breakfast, dinner and Sunday lunch and specializes in Mediterranean style cooking. During the summer months you can dine al fresco on the terrace.
- Da Marina Fans of Italian cooking will love Da Marina. Bruschetta or salad starter, followed by home made pastas, crusty pizzas, char grilled steaks or maybe a grilled swordfish steak,, the Da Marina provides year-round dining with an open air terrace during the summer.
- Vinotheque A French-style cheese and wine bar, the Vinotheque has a large but select list of wines and a fantastic selection of local and continental cheeses. On top of that, it provides a comprehensive menu of freshly cooked dishes, mostly with a French flavour.
- Café 24 Specializing in tasty snacks, including pastries, cakes, sandwiches or salads, the Café 24 is the ideal place to meet friends for a coffee from early in the morning to late at night.
- The Pool Bar The Marina Hotel's Beach Bar is on the pool deck, very close to the private beach. As well as cool drinks, it serves a selection of snacks and sandwiches.
In addition there are other restaurants and bars in the Corinthia Hotel St George's Bay:
- Fra Martino The food is a combination of continental, international and local specialities. For dinner there is a choice of à la carte, dish of the day or buffet followed by homemade desserts, specially prepared by the Corinthia Hotel St George's Bay's pastry team. There is a varied choice of fine wines from throughout the world available. Sunday lunch is a special occasion: live music plus a regional speciality table.
- Grill 3301 This is the latest place to eat in the Corinthia Beach Resort. With its warm ambience and stunning views over St George's Bay, it is the ideal place to enjoy gorgeous seafood or a steak, maybe washed down with a bottle of excellent wine. The Grill 3301 serves a range of seafood dishes and grilled meats plus pastas and salads. Fruit de mer addicts just must try the Seafood Tower! Again there is an extensive wine list to accompany the meal.
- Henry J Beans Typical American Bar and Grill: great steaks, great burgers and great cocktails. Major live sporting events are shown on the giant screen plus frequent musical entertainment and a happy hour
- Terrace Lounge An open air restaurant with breath taking views across St George's Bay, only matched by the fantastic food. Serves grilled meat and fish, or try the lamb and beef kebabs, served with mezes. (Open June to September.)
- Pearl Lounge Chic and sophisticated, the Pearl Lounge specializes in a range of Champagne cocktails or Bellinis, plus delicious bar snacks
- Le Café A great place for a coffee or another of those delicious pastries.
- Corsairs For those who want to spend a day in the Sun, Corairs provides all-day dining at the Lido St George. It offers cool drinks and ice creams, plus snacks from the light and healthy to burgers, pizzas and grills, with mouth watering deserts to follow. (Only open during the summer months.)
Marina Hotel Facilities
The Marina has two outdoor pools of its own, plus another three pools, a children's pool and an indoor pool in the Corinthia Hotel, St George's Bay. There is also a private rocky beach, where guests can swim in the sea from. Guests in the Marina also have access to the Jacuzzi and sauna in the Corinthia Hotel St George's Bay. For those who enjoy more active water sports, there are a diving centre, private yacht hire and sailing facilities, and the hotel has its own private jetty. Guests also have access to the fitness centre and the Apollo Day Spa in the Corinthia Hotel St George's Bay.
The Corinthia Hotel St George's Bay provides Concierge and bell boy service. Dry cleaning and a shoe shine service are also available.
There is Wi-Fi internet access in the lobby.
The hotel has private indoor and outdoor parking.